We make being a plan sponsor simple
View a demo of Online 401k
As a business owner, you constantly juggle many different responsibilities. From managing sales and operations, to handling your company's finances and human resources, your time is pulled in many directions. Attracting and retaining quality employees is an important part of your success. Yet starting and managing employee benefit programs - especially retirement plans - can seem complex and overwhelming.
That's where we can help. SunTrust Online 401k makes starting and maintaining a retirement plan for companies with 100 employees or less, simple and affordable. Our easy-to-use Web-based solution allows you to set up a 401k plan in less than an hour*, and offers features that make your role as a plan sponsor easier, such as:
- Fast and easy online plan establishment with expert retirement specialists** to walk you through every step
- Convenient online access that allows you to manage your plan anytime, anywhere
- A wide variety of investment alternatives to choose from - all of which have been screened using our due diligence process, which considers factors such as investment performance and consistency with the funds' stated investment styles
- Extensive resources to help you understand and execute your role as a fiduciary
- Annual compliance testing and ongoing monitoring of regulatory changes on your behalf
- A Web portal for employees that includes a full array of educational tools, so that they can view and manage their accounts whenever it suits their schedules
- Coordination with SunTrust Online Payroll to save you time in set up and processing
- Complete fee transparency and disclosure
At SunTrust, we are passionate about providing solutions to make your life as a business owner easier. Our solutions are designed to give you more time to focus on what you do best - growing and supporting your business. Find out how we can help you. Get started with SunTrust Online 401k today by calling us at 877.665.4650, or visit SunTrust Business Solutions Central to learn more about all that we offer.
*Average set up takes around 30 minutes to complete, assuming all information is available, and includes both online self-enrollment and support by phone from our retirement plan specialists. To complete your set up, you will need detailed information from your employee records and will need to be prepared to make decisions on the features and investments you would like to have as part of your plan.
**Retirement plan specialists are available to help you set up your plan between the hours of 8am to 5pm, Eastern.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are not FDIC or any other Government Agency Insured
- Are not Bank Guaranteed
- May Lose Value
SunTrust and SunTrust Online 401k are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust Online 401k is offered in conjunction with ePlan Services, Inc. ePlan Services, Inc. is not an affiliate of SunTrust Banks, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SunTrust Bank and its affiliates and the directors, officers, employees and agents of SunTrust Bank and its affiliates (collectively, "SunTrust") are not permitted to give legal or tax advice. While SunTrust can assist clients in the area of retirement plans, only an attorney can draft legal documents, provide legal services and give legal advice regarding such retirement plans. Clients of SunTrust should consult with their legal and tax advisors prior to entering into any financial transaction.
©2014 SunTrust Banks, Inc.